Check Availability of this Property
Hermosa Beach house description
Unique, Art-Filled Loft Style Home, 3-5 Minute Walk to Beach in Hermosa Beach on Quiet Cul de Sac (Sleeps 8-16) 4 Bedrooms/ 3 Bathrooms – Master/Queen, Guest Suite/Queen, Office/Queen, Painting Room Queen Bed.
Modern, eclectic, art-filled converted warehouse, loft-style home by the beach. 4100 square feet per owner. Master suite, guest suite, cozy office with queen bed, large artist’s studio with beautiful north light and great alcove with modern couch which converts into a full size bed. Guest room has deep Japanese soaking tub, cable TV, shared outdoor deck with fireplace. Living room has large plasma TV with cable, iTV. Free domestic long distance, wireless internet. BBQ, spiral stairs to upper deck with ocean view. Gourmet kitchen with breakfast area and sitting area. Three blocks from the beach and coastal bike path, one half mile to center of town, with clubs, restaurants, shopping, a fabulous street fair twice a year, professional volleyball tournaments throughout the area. Nice greenbelt / running path that runs 3-1/2 miles north from house, through our town and the next.
Large master suite encompasses half of the 2nd floor. Quiet and cozy. Outdoor courtyard separates the master bedroom from the guest room. Artist studio is adjacent to the master bedroom, and has a modern style sofa with a drop down back, converting it into a double bed. Guest room is a spacious comfortable, colorful room, with queen bed and a sleeper sofa. Dining area with small round table. There is a long built-in counter beneath ocean facing windows. Eclectic, international art and owner’s vintage camera collection decorate the room.
For special situations or availability, call 877-939-7139 weekdays or e-mail our office at [email protected].
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps Comfortably 14-16 (over 4100 SQ FT)
- Master Bedroom (1st Room) – 1 Queen + Modern Sofa (converts into double bed)
Guest Bedroom (2nd Room) – 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Artist Studio (3rd Room) – 3 Queen Beds
Downstairs Bedroom (4th Room) – 1 Queen
- Large master suite encompasses half of the 2nd floor. Quiet and cozy. Outdoor courtyard separates the master bedroom from the guest room. Artist studio is adjacent to the master bedroom, and has a modern style sofa with a drop down back, converting it into a double bed. Guest bedroom is a spacious comfortable, colorful room, with queen bed and a sleeper sofa. The downstairs bedroom features a queen bed. Dining area with small round table and if desired another table which accommodates your entire party. There is a long built-in counter beneath ocean facing windows. Eclectic, international art and owner’s vintage camera collection decorate the room.
- Satellite or cable
- 3 Bathrooms
- Master Bath – Toilet, Hot Tub, Shower
Guest Bath – Toilet, Combination Tub/Shower
Downstairs bath – Toilet, Combination Tub/Shower
- Large master bath has a large shower with separate hot/jacuzzi tub, double sinks, private toilet area, cork flooring. Serene color scheme, lots of natural light. Guest bath offers a deep, step-up Japanese-style soaking tub with shower, colorful ceramic tile walls and floor, large mirror, skylight. A full bathroom with a conventional tub and shower is available downstairs if you find that this tub is too challenging. Downstairs bath, off the living room, has tub and shower.
- 2nd Bedroom: Queen Bed + Sleeper Sofa
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 5 Minute Walk to Beach
- Additional Blow up queen bed if needed
- Artist Studio: Three Queen Beds + Curtain for more privacy
- Big Rooms
- Cable/ Satellite TV
- Extra Dinner Table that can seat 16
- Full Kitchen
- Master Bedroom: Queen Bed
- Ocean View
- Plasma TV's
- Prime Location
- Rooftop Decks
- Third Bedrooms: Queen Bed
- Boogie Boarding
- Famous restaurants
- Hermosa Beach Pier
- Memorial Day Hermosa Fiesta and other town events
- Skate Parks
RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. CONTACT RESERVATION AGENT FOR SPECIAL SITUATIONS, DISCOUNTS AND OFF SEASON RATES.