Check Availability of this Property
- View the availability calendar for this property
- Give us a call. We'll be happy to provide you with an immediate answer and answer any questions you may have!
- Complete the inquiry form, and let us call you back right away!
Welcome to this classic Manhattan Beach beach home that is 1 block from the Downtown area! Three Bedroom/ Two Bathroom Sleeps 8
This 3 bedroom/2 bath home has amazing partial ocean views from the home and it located on a quiet street with 180 degree view of the ocean. This home is just a quick walk to the beach, delicious restaurants, shops and bars!
This Manhattan Beach vacation rental is one story with an open layout and vaulted ceilings throughout. As you enter the home, you are welcomed by the living room with a large fire place, spacious dining room, and a kitchen. The living room has a comfortable seating arrangement with a new flat screen TV. The fully equipped kitchen has a stove, refrigerator, microwave, plenty of dish ware/silverware, dishwasher, and an attached washer/dryer room. There is a kitchen bar with seats to keep the chef company!
There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms to accommodate up to 7 travelers. For the traveler’s convenience, there is a two car garage (as well as street parking too!). On top of the garage, there is a full roof top deck that has amazing ocean views! Travelerscan enjoy the beautiful Southern California weather!
- Home, 1500 SQ FT
- Vacation Rental, Corporate Rental, Sleeps 8
- Master Bedroom: CAL King Bed - 2nd Bedroom: Queen Bed - 3rd Bedroom: Queen Bed
- 2 Full Bathrooms (including tub/shower/toilet)
- Full Kitchen - Pots & Pans - Dishwasher - Washer & Dryer
- TV in Living Room - DVD Player - TV in Master Bedroom
- Linens Provided - Towels Provided - WIFI/ Internet Access - BBQ on Patio
- 10 Minutes from LAX - Walk to Downtown Manhattan Beach - Walk to the Beach 3 Minutes - Kid Friendly
USA > CALIFORNIA > MANHATTAN BEACH > VACATION RENTAL
Other Activities Include: Nearby Golf, Roller Blading, Pier Fishing, Ice Skating, Surf Fishing, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving or Snorkeling, Medical Services, Massage Therapist, Laundromat, Golf Privileges Optional, Fishing, Cycling, Sailing, Kayaking, Surfing, Golf, Wind-Surfing, Marina, Health/ Beauty Spa, Theme Parks, Restaurants, Walk to Downtown Manhattan Beach, Nightlife
$500-$750/ per night $3300-$5000/ per week
Rates are subject to change without notice